“This is our real way of giving back to the environment and the community.”
– Warren & Anne Ballantyne
Gutter-Vac Plant-A-Tree Program
We are proud to announce Gutter-Vac’s Plant-A-Tree Program, in partnership with Carbon Neutral. This is the culmination
of months of hard work and planning with Gavin Buckley, the Head of Partnerships and Development, from Carbon Neutral.
The Gutter-Vac head office is already Carbon Neutral, with 47+ tonnes of CO2 emissions offset. Since the launch of this project,
we’ve received an overwhelming response from our network of dedicated franchisees. Their support will assist us in taking
the program to the next level:
To reach our goal of planting 80,000 trees over the next 10 years.
About the Program
The project is based in the Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor, a degraded expanse of land in the northern wheat belt of Southwest Australia.
Gutter-Vac’s Green Level Partnership with Carbon Neutral is based on…
- Reducing CO2 emissions: We have committed to working towards net zero emissions and addressing the climate crisis.
- Tree Planting: We are dedicated to helping reverse the impact of deforestation, restore ecosystems and improve biodiversity.
Our contribution to the Plant-A-Tree Program in the Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor will help:
- Restore unproductive, degraded farmland;
- Enhance and protect biodiversity;
- Create new habitats;
- Reduce soil erosion and encroaching dryland salinity;
- Create revenue and employment for farming families, and indigenous and rural communities.
Trees planted to date
Change starts with one
The fight against climate change starts with us. This is our real way to give back to the habitat of our native animals, the environment, and the community, and leave it in a better way for generations to come.
We’d like to thank our partners for their generous support:
Head of Partnerships and Development
Complete the form below to find out more about our exciting franchise opportunities.